Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term “personal information” shall refer to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and shall mean information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in such information, as well as data concerning appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and health insurance card insurer Information that can identify a specific individual by itself, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions contained in the information.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
The Company may request personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver’s license number when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records including the user’s personal information and information related to payments made between the user and our partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as “partners”) may be shared with our business partners. ). The Company may also collect transaction records and payment information, including personal information of users, from the Company’s business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc.).
Article 3 (Purposes of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate our services
- TTo respond to inquiries from users (including to confirm the identity of the user)
- TTo send e-mail notifications of new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the user is using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company
- TTo contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- TTo allow users to view, change, or delete their own registration information, or to view the status of their use of the service.
- TTo invoice users for usage fees for paid services.
- TFor purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when the purpose of use is reasonably deemed to be relevant to that before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the User of the changed purpose or publicly announce it on this website in a manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (PII provided to third parties)
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the User of the revised purpose or publicly announce it on this website in a manner prescribed by the Company.
- When disclosure is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is considered impractical to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When we have notified or announced the following matters in advance, and when we have notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use shall include provision to third parties
- – Data items to be provided to third parties
- – Means or method of provision to third parties
- – Cessation of provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- – Method of accepting the request of the person in question
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of such information shall not fall under the category of a third party
- – When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- – When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- – When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the Company notifies the person in advance, or makes readily accessible to the person, of this fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information or the name of the person responsible for personal information management is made readily accessible to the individual.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we are requested to disclose personal information by an individual, we will disclose such information to the individual without delay. However, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the information in the following cases, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- If there is a risk of causing harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- If it violates any other laws or regulations.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose non-personal information such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- In the event that the User’s personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add to, or delete (hereinafter referred to as “correct, etc.”) his/her personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- If we deem it necessary to respond to a user’s request as described in the preceding paragraph, we will make corrections, etc. to the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event that the Company makes corrections, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make such corrections, etc., the Company shall notify the User of such decision without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- If we are requested by an individual to stop using or delete (hereinafter referred to as ” suspension of use, etc. “) his/her personal information on the grounds that it is being used beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it is obtained through wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- Based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, if we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will suspend the use of the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event that the Company suspends the use of personal information in accordance with the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend the use of personal information, the Company will notify the user of this decision without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where it is difficult to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of users due to the large cost of suspension of use or other difficulties in taking such measures, the Company shall take alternative measures.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
Please contact the below point of contact for any inquiries regarding this policy.
Location: Urbannet Otemachi Building 13F, 2-2-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Company name: NONENTROPY JAPAN, Inc.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org